Saturday 13 October 2018

AGOMXXI

And another "much later than it should have been" blog post...maybe I'll do these on time at some point rather than waking up too early on a Sunday morning 5 months later and doing them...

I couldn't actually make it to this one as I had a family wedding (and I don't think it would have been a good idea to turn round and say "Sorry, can't come, I've got a tournament to help run..."). In any case, I believe Adam and Ste managed to draft in a couple of people to help with the bar and general running about, so it's nice to know that they don't really miss me that much :-(

As (hopefully) you can see, everyone else looked happy in their teams and didn't miss me either!









Who is the real Nagash?

"You can't win, Great Unclean One With Rotigus' Face, I have the high ground!"

I have to say, the armies up for best painted did look gorgeous as well, so congrats to everyone that was nominated!





No comments:

Post a Comment